SIC Code 4833 Television Broadcasting Stations
IndustryTransportation & Public Utilities
DescriptionEstablishments primarily engaged in broadcasting visual programs by television to the public, except cable and other pay television services. Included in this industry are commercial, religious, educational, and other television stations. Also included here are establishments primarily engaged in television broadcasting and which produce taped television program materials.
Cross ReferencesSeparate establishments primarily engaged in producing taped television program materials are classified in Services, Industry 7812. Establishments primarily engaged in furnishing cable and other pay television services are classified in Industry 4841.
Illustrative ExamplesTelevision broadcasting stations
Reference Marketing Leads
- 483301Television Stations & Broadcasting Co
- 483302Tv Stations & Broadcasting Co Cnslnts
- 4833001Television Stations & Broadcasting Co
- 4833002Television Translator Station
- 4833003Tv Stations & Broadcasting Co Consultants
- 48330000Television Broadcasting Stations
- 48339901Television Translator Station