NAICS Code 713930 Marinas
IndustryArts, Entertainment, and Recreation
This industry comprises establishments, commonly known as marinas, engaged in operating docking and/or storage facilities for pleasure craft owners, with or without one or more related activities, such as retailing fuel and marine supplies; and repairing, maintaining, or renting pleasure boats.
Establishments primarily engaged in
- Renting pleasure boats: classified in U.S. Industry 532292, Recreational Goods Rental
- Repairing pleasure boats: classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance
- Retailing marine supplies: classified in U.S. Industry 441222, Boat Dealers
- Retailing fuel for boats: classified in Industry 447190, Other Gasoline Stations.
- Boating clubs with marinas
- Marine basins, operation of
- Sailing clubs with marinas
- Yacht basins
- Yacht clubs with marinas