NAICS Code 713210 Casinos (except Casino Hotels)
IndustryArts, Entertainment, and Recreation
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities that offer table wagering games along with other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments often provide food and beverage services. Included in this industry are floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos).
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Operating bingo, off-track betting, or slot machine parlors or in supplying and servicing coin-operated gambling devices, such as slot machines and video gaming terminals in places of business operated byothers: classified in Industry 713290, Other Gambling Industries
- Operating casino hotels: classified in Industry 721120, Casino Hotels.
- Casinos (except casino hotels)
- Cruises, gambling
- Floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos)
- Gambling cruises
- Riverboat casinos
- Stand alone casinos (except slot machine parlors)