NAICS Code 623311 Continuing Care Retirement Communities
IndustryHealth Care and Social Assistance
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing a range of residential and personal care services with on-site nursing care facilities for (1) the elderly and other persons who are unable to fully care for themselves and/or (2) the elderly and other persons who do not desire to live independently. Individuals live in a variety of residential settings with meals, housekeeping, social, leisure, and other services available to assist residents in daily living. Assisted living facilities with on-site nursing care facilities are included in this industry.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing inpatient nursing and rehabilitative services are classified in Industry 623110, Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- Assisted living facilities without on-site nursing care facilities are classified in U.S. Industry 623312, Assisted Living Facilities for the Elderly
- Apartment or condominium complexes where people live independently in rented housing units are classified in Industry 531110, Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings.
- Assisted-living facilities with on-site nursing facilities
- Assisted-living facility with on-site nursing facilities
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Retirement communities, continuing care