NAICS Code 541810 Advertising Agencies
IndustryProfessional, Scientific, and Technical Services
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in creating advertising campaigns and placing such advertising in periodicals, newspapers, radio and television, or other media. These establishments are organized to provide a full range of services (i.e., through in-house capabilities or subcontracting), including advice, creative services, account management, production of advertising material, media planning, and buying (i.e., placing advertising).
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Purchasing advertising space from media outlets and reselling it directly to advertising agencies or individual companies: classified in Industry 541830, Media Buying Agencies
- Conceptualizing and producing artwork or graphic designs without providing other advertising agency services: classified in Industry 541430, Graphic Design Services
- Creating direct mail advertising campaigns: classified in Industry 541860, Direct Mail Advertising
- Providing marketing consulting services: classified in U.S. Industry 541613, Marketing Consulting Services
- Selling media time or space for media owners as independent representatives: classified in Industry 541840, Media Representatives.
- Advertising agencies
- Advertising agency consulting services