NAICS Code 525190 Other Insurance Funds
IndustryFinance and Insurance
DescriptionThis industry comprises legal entities (i.e., funds (except pension, and health- and welfare-related employee benefit funds)) organized to provide insurance exclusively for the sponsor, firm, or its employees or members. Selfinsurance funds (except employee benefit funds) and workers' compensation insurance funds are included in this industry.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and/or programs) organized to provide retirement income benefits exclusively for the sponsor's employees or members are classified in Industry 525110, Pension Funds
- Legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and/or programs) organized to provide health- and welfare-related employee benefits exclusively for the sponsor's employees or members are classified in Industry 525120,Health and Welfare Funds
- Establishments primarily engaged in managing portfolios of insurance funds are classified in Industry 523920, Portfolio Management
- Establishments primarily engaged in third party claims administration of insurance, and other employee benefit funds are classified in U.S. Industry 524292, Third Party Administration of Insurance and PensionFunds
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing insurance on a fee or contract basis are classified in Industry Group 5241, Insurance Carriers.
- Compensation, workers, insurance funds
- Funds, self-insurance (except employee benefit funds)
- Self-insurance funds (except employee benefit funds)
- Workers' compensation insurance funds