NAICS Code 525120 Health and Welfare Funds
IndustryFinance and Insurance
DescriptionThis industry comprises legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and/or programs) organized to provide medical, surgical, hospital, vacation, training, and other health- and welfare-related employee benefits exclusively for the sponsor's employees or members.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Managing portfolios of health and welfare funds: classified in Industry 523920, Portfolio Management
- Third party claims administration of health and welfare plans: classified in U.S. Industry 524292, Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds.
- Employee benefit plans (except pension)
- Funds, health and welfare
- Health and welfare funds
- Plans, health and welfare related employee benefit
- Union health and welfare funds