NAICS Code 522220 Sales Financing
IndustryFinance and Insurance
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in sales financing or sales financing in combination with leasing. Sales financing establishments are primarily engaged in lending money for the purpose of providing collateralized goods through a contractual installment sales agreement, either directly from or through arrangements with dealers.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments not engaged in sales financing, but primarily engaged in providing leases for equipment and other assets are classified in Subsector 532, Rental and Leasing Services.
- Automobile finance leasing companies
- Automobile financing
- Commercial and inventory financing (except international trade financing)
- Equipment finance leasing
- Financing, sales
- Installment sales financing
- Insurance premium financing
- Leasing in combination with sales financing
- Machinery finance leasing
- Sales financing
- Truck finance leasing