NAICS Code 521110 Monetary Authorities-Central Bank
IndustryFinance and Insurance
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing central banking functions, such as issuing currency, managing the Nation's money supply and international reserves, holding deposits that represent the reserves of other banks and other central banks, and acting as a fiscal agent for the central government.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System are classified in Industry 921130, Public Finance Activities.
- Banking, central
- Banks, Federal Reserve
- Branches, Federal Reserve Bank
- Central bank, monetary authorities
- Check clearing activities of the central bank
- Check clearing activity of the central bank
- Federal Reserve Banks or Branches
- Financial transactions processing of the central bank
- Monetary authorities, central bank