NAICS Code 485991 Special Needs Transportation
IndustryTransportation and Warehousing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing special needs transportation (except to and from school or work) to the infirm, elderly, or handicapped. These establishments may use specially equipped vehicles to provide passenger transportation.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Providing school or employee bus transportation for the infirm, elderly, or handicapped: classified in Industry 485410, School and Employee Bus Transportation
- Providing ambulance services for emergency and medical purposes: classified in Industry 621910, Ambulance Services.
- Handicapped passenger transportation services
- Paratransit transportation services
- Pet transportation services
- Senior citizens transportation services
- Special needs passenger transportation services