NAICS Code 485210 Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation
IndustryTransportation and Warehousing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing bus passenger transportation over regular routes and on regular schedules, principally outside a single metropolitan area and its adjacent nonurban areas.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Providing scenic and sightseeing transportation using buses: classified in Industry 487110, Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Land
- Providing buses for charter: classified in Industry 485510, Charter Bus Industry
- Operating local and suburban bus transit systems: classified in U.S. Industry 485113, Bus and Other Motor Vehicle Transit Systems
- Operating independent bus terminals: classified in Industry 488490, Other Support Activities for Road Transportation.
- Bus line operation, intercity
- Intercity bus line operation
- Interstate bus line operation
- Interurban bus line operation
- Motor coach operation, interurban and rural
- Rural bus services