NAICS Code 451120 Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new toys, games, and hobby and craft supplies (except needlecraft).
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing toys, games, and hobby and craft supplies via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing artists' supplies or collectors' items, such as coins, stamps, autographs, and cards: classified in U.S. Industry 453998, All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores)
- Retailing new computer software (e.g., game software): classified in U.S. Industry 443142, Electronics Stores
- Retailing used toys, games, and hobby supplies: classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores
- Retailing new sewing supplies, fabrics, and needlework accessories: classified in Industry 451130, Sewing, Needlework, and Piece Goods Stores.
- Craft supply stores (except needlecraft)
- Hobby shops
- Magic supply stores
- Pottery (unfinished pottery to be painted by customer on premises) stores
- Toy stores
- Toy stores, electronic