NAICS Code 448310 Jewelry Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing one or more of the following items: (1) new jewelry (except costume jewelry); (2) new sterling and plated silverware; and (3) new watches and clocks. Also included are establishments retailing these new products in combination with lapidary work and/or repair services.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing new costume jewelry: classified in Industry 448150, Clothing Accessories Stores
- Retailing jewelry via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing antiques or used jewelry, silverware, and watches and clocks: classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores
- Providing jewelry or watch and clock repair without retailing new jewelry or watches and clocks: classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance
- Cutting and setting gem stones: classified in Industry 339910, Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing.
- Clock shops
- Gemstone shops, precious and semi-precious
- Jewelry stores, precious
- Watch shops