NAICS Code 448110 Men's Clothing Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing a general line of new men's and boys' clothing. These establishments may provide basic alterations, such as hemming, taking in or letting out seams, or lengthening or shortening sleeves.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing men's and boys' clothing via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing custom men's clothing made on the premises: classified in Industry Group 3152, Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing
- Retailing new men's and boys' accessories: classified in Industry 448150, Clothing Accessories Stores
- Retailing specialized new apparel, such as raincoats, leather coats, fur apparel, and swimwear: classified in Industry 448190, Other Clothing Stores
- Retailing new clothing for all genders and age groups: classified in Industry 448140, Family Clothing Stores
- Retailing secondhand clothes: classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores
- Providing clothing alterations and repair: classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance.
- Apparel stores, men's and boys' clothing
- Clothing stores, men's and boys'