NAICS Code 44314 Electronics and Appliance Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one of the following: (1) retailing an array of new household-type appliances and consumer-type electronic products, such as televisions, computers, and cameras; (2) specializing in retailing a single line of new consumer-type electronic products; (3) retailing these new products in combination with repair and support services; (4) retailing new prepackaged computer software; and/or (5) retailing prerecorded audio and video media, such as CDs, DVDs, and tapes.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing new appliance and electronic products via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing new computers, computer peripherals, and prepackaged software in combination with retailing new office equipment, office furniture, and office supplies: classified in Industry 45321, OfficeSupplies and Stationery Stores
- Retailing new sewing machines in combination with selling new sewing supplies, fabrics, patterns, yarns, and other needlework accessories: classified in Industry 45113, Sewing, Needlework, and Piece GoodsStores
- Retailing new electronic toys, such as dedicated game consoles and handheld electronic games: classified in Industry 45112, Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores
- Providing television or other electronic equipment repair services without retailing new televisions or electronic equipment: classified in Industry 81121, Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair andMaintenance
- Providing household-type appliance repair services without retailing new appliances: classified in Industry 81141, Home and Garden Equipment and Appliance Repair and Maintenance
- Developing film and/or making photographic slides, prints, and enlargements without retailing a range of new photographic equipment and supplies: classified in Industry 81292, Photofinishing
- Retailing used appliance and electronic products: classified in Industry 45331, Used Merchandise Stores
- Retailing automotive electronic sound systems: classified in Industry 44131, Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores.
- Appliance stores, household-type
- Consumer-type electronic stores (e.g., televisions, computers, cameras)
Sales Leads Database Sample