NAICS Code 442110 Furniture Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new furniture, such as household furniture (e.g., baby furniture, box springs, and mattresses) and outdoor furniture; office furniture (except those sold in combination with office supplies and equipment); and/or furniture sold in combination with major appliances, home electronics, home furnishings, or floor coverings.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing furniture via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing used furniture: classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores
- Retailing custom furniture made on premises: classified in Subsector 337, Furniture and Related Product Manufacturing
- Retailing new office furniture and a range of new office equipment and supplies: classified in Industry 453210, Office Supplies and Stationery Stores.
- Bed stores, retail
- Furniture and appliance stores (i.e., primarily retailing furniture)
- Furniture stores (e.g., household, office, outdoor)
- Mattress stores (including waterbeds)
- Office furniture stores