NAICS Code 33599 All Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical equipment (except electric lighting equipment, household-type appliances, transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, relays, industrial controls, batteries, communication and energy wire and cable, and wiring devices).
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing lighting equipment: classified in Industry Group 3351, Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing household-type appliances: classified in Industry Group 3352, Household Appliance Manufacturing
- Manufacturing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, relays, and industrial controls: classified in Industry 33531, Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing batteries: classified in Industry 33591, Battery Manufacturing
- Manufacturing communication and energy wire: classified in Industry 33592, Communication and Energy Wire and Cable Manufacturing
- Manufacturing current-carrying and noncurrent-carrying wiring devices: classified in Industry 33593, Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Manufacturing carbon or graphite gaskets: classified in Industry 33999, All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Manufacturing electronic component-type rectifiers, voltage regulating integrated circuits, power converting integrated circuits, electronic capacitors, electronic resistors, and similar devices: classifiedin Industry 33441, Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Manufacturing equipment incorporating lasers: classified in various subsectors of manufacturing based on the associated production process of the finished equipment.
- Surge suppressors manufacturing
- Carbon and graphite electrodes and brushes manufacturing
- Extension cords made from purchased insulated wire
USA List Sample