NAICS Code 33451 Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing navigational, measuring, electromedical, and control instruments. Examples of products made by these establishments are aeronautical instruments, appliance regulators and controls (except switches), laboratory analytical instruments, navigation and guidance systems, and physical properties testing equipment.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing global positioning system (GPS) equipment: classified in Industry 33422, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing motor control switches and relays (including timing relays): classified in Industry 33531, Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing switches for appliances: classified in Industry 33593, Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Manufacturing optical instruments: classified in Industry 33331, Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- Manufacturing glass watch and clock crystals: classified in Industry 32721, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing plastics watch and clock crystals: classified in Industry 32619, Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing medical thermometers and other nonelectrical medical apparatus: classified in Industry Group 3391, Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing.