NAICS Code 33441 Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing semiconductors and other components for electronic applications. Examples of products made by these establishments are capacitors, resistors, microprocessors, bare and loaded printed circuit boards, electron tubes, electronic connectors, and computer modems.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing X-ray tubes: classified in Industry 33451, Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- Manufacturing glass blanks for electron tubes: classified in Industry 32721, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing telephone system components or modules: classified in Industry 33421, Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- Manufacturing finished products that incorporate loaded printed circuit boards: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on the production process of making the final product
- Manufacturing communications antennas: classified in Industry 33422, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- Manufacturing coils, switches, transformers, connectors, capacitors, rheostats, and similar devices for electrical applications: classified in Subsector 335, Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and ComponentManufacturing.