NAICS Code 33232 Ornamental and Architectural Metal Products Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing one or more of the following: (1) metal framed windows (i.e., typically using purchased glass) and metal doors; (2) sheet metal work; and (3) ornamental and architectural metal products.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing metal covered (i.e., clad) wood windows and doors: classified in Industry 32191, Millwork
- Manufacturing bins, cans, vats, and light tanks of sheet metal: classified in Industry 33243, Metal Can, Box, and Other Metal Container (Light Gauge) Manufacturing
- Manufacturing prefabricated metal buildings, panels, and sections: classified in Industry 33231, Plate Work and Fabricated Structural Product Manufacturing
- Fabricating sheet metal work on site: classified in Subsector 238, Specialty Trade Contractors
- Manufacturing metal stampings (except automotive, coins) and custom roll forming products: classified in Industry 33211, Forging and Stamping
- Manufacturing automotive stampings: classified in Industry 33637, Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping
- Stamping coins: classified in Industry 33991, Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing.
Sample Business Listings