NAICS Code 331210 Iron and Steel Pipe and Tube Manufacturing from Purchased Steel
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing welded, riveted, or seamless pipe and tube from purchased iron or steel.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in making steel and further processing the steel into steel pipe and tube are classified in Industry 331110, Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing.
- Boiler tubes, wrought, made from purchased iron
- Conduit, welded and lock joint, made from purchased iron or steel
- Pipe (e.g., heavy riveted, lock joint, seamless, welded) made from purchased iron or steel
- Tube (e.g., heavy riveted, lock joint, seamless, welded) made from purchased iron or steel
- Tubing, mechanical and hypodermic sizes, cold-drawn stainless steel, made from purchased steel
- Well casings (e.g., heavy riveted, lock joint, welded, wrought) made from purchased iron or steel