NAICS Code 314994 Rope, Cordage, Twine, Tire Cord, and Tire Fabric Mills
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing rope, cable, cordage, twine, and related products from all materials (e.g., abaca, sisal, henequen, cotton, paper, jute, flax, manmade fibers including glass) and/or (2) manufacturing cord and fabric of polyester, rayon, cotton, glass, steel, or other materials for use in reinforcing rubber tires, industrial belting, and similar uses.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in spinning yarns and filaments are classified in Industry 313110, Fiber, Yarn, and Thread Mills.
- Cord (except wire) manufacturing
- Cord for reinforcing rubber tires, industrial belting, and fuel cells manufacturing
- Cordage (except wire) manufacturing
- Fabricated rope products (e.g., nets, slings) made in cordage or twine mills
- Fabrics for reinforcing rubber tires, industrial belting, and fuel cells manufacturing
- Industrial belting reinforcement, cord and fabric, manufacturing
- Ropes (except wire rope) manufacturing
- Strings (except musical instrument) manufacturing
- Tire cord and fabric, all materials, manufacturing
- Twines manufacturing
Sales Leads Database Sample