NAICS Code 31182 Cookie, Cracker, and Pasta Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one of the following: (1) manufacturing cookies and crackers; (2) preparing flour and dough mixes and dough from flour ground elsewhere; and (3) manufacturing dry pasta. The establishments in this industry may package the dry pasta they manufacture with other ingredients.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Preparing and selling bakery products (e.g., cookies, pretzels) for immediate consumption: classified in Industry 72251, Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- Retailing bakery products not for immediate consumption made elsewhere: classified in Industry 44529, Other Specialty Food Stores
- Manufacturing bakery products (e.g., bread, cookies, pies): classified in Industry 31181, Bread and Bakery Product Manufacturing
- Milling flour and preparing flour mixes or doughs: classified in Industry 31121, Flour Milling and Malt Manufacturing
- Manufacturing canned pasta specialties: classified in Industry 31142, Fruit and Vegetable Canning, Pickling, and Drying
- Manufacturing fresh pasta: classified in Industry 31199, All Other Food Manufacturing
- Manufacturing pretzels (except soft): classified in Industry 31191, Snack Food Manufacturing
- Mixing purchased dried and/or dehydrated ingredients with purchased dry pasta: classified in Industry 31199, All Other Food Manufacturing
- Drying and/or dehydrating ingredients and packaging them with purchased dry pasta: classified in Industry 31142, Fruit and Vegetable Canning, Pickling, and Drying.
Sample Business Listings