NAICS Code 31122 Starch and Vegetable Fats and Oils Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) wet milling corn and vegetables; (2) crushing oilseeds and tree nuts; (3) refining and/or blending vegetable oils; (4) manufacturing shortening and margarine; and (5) blending purchased animal fats with vegetable fats.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing table syrups from corn syrup and starch base dessert powders: classified in Industry 31199, All Other Food Manufacturing
- Reducing maple sap to maple syrup: classified in Industry 11199, All Other Crop Farming
- Milling flour or meal from grains and vegetables: classified in Industry 31121, Flour Milling and Malt Manufacturing
- Wet milling corn to produce nonpotable ethyl alcohol: classified in Industry 32519, Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- Rendering or refining animal fats and oils: classified in Industry 31161, Animal Slaughtering and Processing
- Manufacturing laundry starches: classified in Industry 32561, Soap and Cleaning Compound Manufacturing.
Sample Business Listings