NAICS Code 113310 Logging
IndustryAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) cutting timber; (2) cutting and transporting timber; and (3) producing wood chips in the field.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in trucking timber are classified in Industry 484220, Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Local.
- Cutting and transporting timber
- Cutting timber
- Log harvesting
- Pulpwood logging camps
- Rails, rough wood, manufacturing
- Stump removing in the field
- Timber piling
- Timber pole cutting
- Tree chipping in the field
- Wood chipping in the field