NAICS Code 112519 - Other Aquaculture
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) farm raising of aquatic animals (except finfish and shellfish) and/or (2) farm raising of aquatic plants. Alligator, algae, frog, seaweed, or turtle production is included in this industry.
NAICS Code 112519 - Other Aquaculture is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 170 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 112519 - Other Aquaculture are:
- Algae farming
- Alligator production, farm raising
- Animal aquaculture (except finfish, shellfish)
- Frog production, farm raising
- Plant aquaculture
- Sea plant agriculture
- Seaweed farming
- Turtle production, farm raising
- Miscellaneous fishing activities, such as catching or taking of terrapins, turtles, and frogs in their natural habitat: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 114119 - Other Marine Fishing.
- Farm raising finfish: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 112511 - Finfish Farming and Fish Hatcheries.
- Farm raising shellfish: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 112512 - Shellfish Farming.
- Growing hydroponic crops: classified in NAICS Code - 111419 - Other Food Crops Grown Under Cover..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 112519 - Other Aquaculture ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.