ISIC Code 3600 - Water Collection, Treatment And Supply
This class includes water collection, treatment and distribution activities for domestic and industrial needs. Collection of water from various sources, as well as distribution by various means is included.
The operation of irrigation canals is also included; however the provision of irrigation services through sprinklers, and similar agricultural support services, is not included.
This class includes:
- Collection of water from rivers, lakes, wells etc.
- Collection of rain water
- Purification of water for water supply purposes
- Treatment of water for industrial and other purposes
- Desalting of sea or ground water to produce water as the principal product of interest
- Distribution of water through mains, by trucks or other means
- Operation of irrigation canals