Business Information & Industry Classification Experts
The Leader in SIC and NAICS Codes
Headquartered in Red Bank, NJ
with global outreach offices
60,000+ Business Members
from 189 countries
4.7 Million+ Users
in 222 countries and territories
with US Census Bureau and OSHA
Classification & Research
- Business classification by SIC and NAICS codes.
- Verification of existing business SIC and NAICS codes.
- Connecting various classification systems through a unique cross-mapping.
- Cleanup and extension of classification system data.
- Managing the Business Database of 15 million company records.
- Creation and production of custom business lists.
- Appending SIC / NAICS codes to client database files.
- One-to-one assistance with customers’ strategic market targeting.
How We Have Helped Businesses
The SICCODE Business Database was launched in New Jersey in 1998 and organized businesses from around the world in a directory clearly defined by the United States Government Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code system.
With the introduction of NAICS Codes, SICCODE.com was at the forefront of mapping the two business classification code systems. SICCODE.com is unique in allowing companies to be registered and classified by their SIC and NAICS codes - a major tool for business recognition.
Starting from a powerful SIC / NAICS research tool, recent expansion has bridged industry with occupation to create a unique cross-mapping system for corporate and academia.
Millions of users rely on SICCODE.com’s expertise in the usage and benefits of industry classification systems. Businesses benefit from increased visibility and improved sales conversion rates through one-to-one assistance from SICCODE.com Data Analysts.
Based on years of research and user feedback, SICCODE.com is moving forward with the upcoming integration of machine learning to increase the accuracy of provided data and classification system cross-mapping.